Tuesday, August 2, 2011

covington part deux

as posted on the anthropologie group forum:

So I decided to add sleeves - not necessarily because of my “fat” arms; thanks for the vote of confidence, tricotgirl and lovetorun! - but so I can have more options with looks. I liked it, especially with JSSBO, then I soaked and lightly blocked it. And…AHAHAHAHAHAHA!



It ended up a dress!

I did like it that way, but I worried about its wearability (you know, sitting on it and such), so I threw it in the dryer on medium heat for 8 minutes and…



I know the picture doesn’t show the true contrast, but I swear it shrunk a good 5-6 inches. I know cotton is magic, but didn’t realize how magic.

So I guess in the end, it’s become my dual purpose FO - block it for a dress or dry it for a top.

No comments:

Post a Comment