Saturday, August 6, 2011

pinkberry is my new crack

as per usual, i get to jump on the bandwagon after everyone else has gotten off.  but that's okay; more room for me.

ahhhh, pinkberry!  where have you been all my life?  i love the simplicity of your original flavor...

but the mango flavor is such a burst of yummy swartness/tweetness (sweet/tart) in my mouth.

and let's not forget that most delectable, indescribable unity of salt and sweet that is salted caramel.
i have yet to partake of the other seasonal flavors (watermelon, chocolate and pomegranate) but you can be sure that i shall frequent your establishment at least once a week from now on and not one flavor will go untasted.

as starbucks is to most, so shall pinkberry be to me.  my pocketbook bemoans its fate but my taste buds will not be denied.

i wonder if i can strongly suggest pinkberry gift cards from my students for christmas and teacher appreciation day?

1 comment:

  1. I just couldn't get into pinkberry. Unlike you, I did not enjoy the tartness. I am a Golden Spoon fan. Well really I'm a Coldstone fan, but between the price and the calories, I'll call myself a Golden Spoon girl :)

    ReplyDelete